So.... I have had this blog all set and ready, but I couldn't ever remember my password... :) I finally remembered it and here I am!!
Boy, does the time fly when..... you have a baby! I feel like I just popped her out & now she is going to be 7 months on the 19th. Crazy! She has been teething for quite a while but yesterday was the first time I felt a little tooth! AH! I am excited for it, but I am not quite sure why... this will be the first of many.... and I am for sure not looking forward to the even more painful bites! BUT it is a first and everything new is fun and exciting!
Conference was this last weekend and it was so enjoyable. With the cooler weather, the occasional rain showers, Ben having 4 days off in a row, tons of food, lots of friends and family to share it with, and being to lounge around the house... it was a great time! Plus being able to hear from our dear prophet and the apostles! Just in case you missed it the scripture in Alma "Wickedness Never Was Happiness" was quoted 3 times by different speakers during the Sunday session!! :)
I am so anxious so get stuff done around the house/yard. I would love to get screens for all the windows (yep, don't have ANY!), put grass in the backyard, get the grass growing in the front yard, relandscape the frontyard, and put out the old tree on the side of the house (while replacing it with a few baby trees!) I have all these crazy and wild ideas... oh yea and paint the office, but I just don't have the time or money.... I get so anxious to do it I drive myself crazy thinking about it. LOL. One think at a time.... and for today I need to focus on the laundry! :)
Well, I guess that is it for now! I always feel like the first post/journal entry is the hardest... you have to catch up on everything... and I never know where to start/stop. Hopefully it will get better!
Yay! Welcome to the blog world! I will be an avid reader, I promise!
ReplyDeleteSince I was your inspiration (hehehehe) you can count me in as a follower!!! I love that we have this to help read up on things you think you are only going through alone!! Conference was great and we are exciting that a temple is coming to our city!!! yay!! Anywho.....love you and miss you tons....keep blogging!!!
ReplyDelete